- Dota 2 Template - Create items and characters for Dota 2 with our custom Dota 2 template, allowing you to create, preview and export all the textures needed easily!
- Particle Brushes - Throw water, dirt or even fire at your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time!
- Material Painting - Paint full materials at once, lay the groundwork for your textures or paint small details in seconds!
- Smart Material - Reuse your materials to texture super quickly!
- Physically Based Viewport - Preview your painting in a next-gen viewport for accurate material feedback.
- Use Any Rendering Shader - Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on (or use available pre-built shaders)
- Fully Non-Destructive - Modify your UVs or topology at any time without ever losing your work.
- Substance Brushes - Use your Substances as brushes and unleash parametric painting!
- 2D Seamless Painting Paint in 2D across seams thanks to the unified 3D/2D pipeline. Massive time saver and unique feature in digital painting application!
- Multi-Material - Paint on the different texture sets of your mesh!
- Shelf - A dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite.
3D PBR Painting
Use a complete and familiar set of texturing tools: PBR and particle painting, Substance procedural effects, smart materials and smart masks, and fast baking.
Iray Pathtrace Rendering
Render directly with NVIDIA Iray and enhance your images with Yebis post-process effects.
Toggle the viewport in new fullscreen mode for an immersive painting experience.
Use and reuse presets and integrated bakers to speed up texturing.
Create and reuse your own mesh-adaptive materials
Create and reuse your own mesh-adaptive mask presets
AO / normal map / etc.
New features in Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2:
Iray Path Tracer integration for advanced rendering and screenshot capability
New Smart Masks for creating and using your own mesh-adaptive mask presets
New Clone tool for copying and pasting parts of textures
New Smudge tool for blending and spreading colors
Ability to chain and composite substances
New content in the shelf: alphas, tools, materials, smart materials, and more
New interface with reworked colors, icons, and parameter organization
New Orthographic view mode and Perspective Field of View control
New Fullscreen mode with interface toggling
Support for the Specular/Glossiness PBR workflow
Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2.0/2.0.1:
Shortcut to Substance Store in the main toolbar
Iray renderer with view mode and screenshot export
Support for "Smart Masks" creation and usage
Support for Specular/Glossines PBR workflow (with new diffuse channel)
Chaining Substances (plug substances into substance image inputs)
Scripting support with custom plugins
Improve Height to Normal conversion by using a Sobel filter
Switch Stencil/Projection preview resolution to 2K
Add normal channel by default for new projects
Read user data tag from output node to enable/disable channels of a substance by default
Expose Normal/AO blending in TextureSet settings
[Tool] New Smudge tool for blending and spreading colors
[Tool] New Clone tool for copying part of textures
[Tool] Allow to select channels for Smudge, Clone and Eraser tool
[Layer] Add Substance name for Fill effect name
[Layer] Allow to export mask to clipboard
[Viewport] Switch between perspective and orthographic mode
[Viewport] Allow to control Field of View in perspective mode
[Viewport] Allow to set Depth of Field distance with CTRL+Middle click
[Viewport] Allow to drag and drop environment maps in the 3D View.
[Viewport] Improved feedback when the engine is doing strong computations
[Export] Allow to export shader parameters in a json file
I Update interface with new icons, colors and layout
I Add assets names to the mini shelves
I Collapse "Channels mapping" by default
[Shader] Choose a custom color for shader texture parameters
[Shelf] Ask where to import files when drag and dropping resources
[Shelf] New Preview sphere for Smart Materials and Generators
[Shelf] Add Specular Glossiness shader
[Shelf] New Hard Surface shapes
[Shelf] New Alphas textures and shapes
[Shelf] New Skin textures
[Shelf] New Scan-based materials and smart-materials
[Shelf] New smart materials and spec/gloss support of old ones
[Shelf] New Finish filters for metallic surface simulation
[Shelf] New powerful mask generator "Mask Editor"
[Shelf] Reworked and cleaned old materials
New "Vela" sample project
[Settings] Camera rotation and zoom speed are overridden by the project
[Viewport] Precision issue on default normal texture leads to incorrect reflections
[Viewport] Vignette is enabled by default
[Viewport] Artifacts appear at the environment map borders (Nvidia GPUs)
[Viewport] Thumbnail in projection/stencil mode is very long to load
aker Store baked textures in 16bits integer instead of 32bits
[Layer] Outdated substances are displayed incorrectly in the stack
Default color and bit-depth for some channels are incorrect (ex : Specular, Glossiness)
Fixed eraser behavior to disable blending in passthrough mode
System Requirements: Mac OSX 10.7+rapidgator.nethttp://rapidgator.net/file/03b7c832fd63c265d08b1f0147efc4aa/f3c6v.ASP201.part1.rar.htmlhttp://rapidgator.net/file/dcd2bcf2ceedff504960fc1b95390eeb/f3c6v.ASP201.part2.rar.htmlalfafile.net